The Courage to Trust…
God has shown us favor in every aspect of this move to England. I’m grateful for the courage to trust God with my entire life.
This March Edition of TM Magazine marks our Second-Year Anniversary!
Deriving from our theme for this Edition, our authors have divulged inspiring nuggets relating to “The Courage to Trust.” This theme can plausibly cover many topic areas such as: trusting God, family, friends, partnerships, a process or pathway…etc. Finding the courage to trust could be for the first time or again! We can ask ourselves the question, “Are we investing our trust in the right places?”
Take a look inside and grasp from our authors inspirations that will invoke change, encouragement or motivation to develop the courage to trust.
- Most commuters believe in the stability and proven durability of a stable bridge…what about God?
- Trust and rejoice in the process, knowing that God has it all under control.
- When the snowqualls of life blind your view, there is a balm remedy!
- After God gives you a glimpse into your future, will you JUMP IN?
- Develop a certain level of courage to work with others when you don’t agree…