I can think of a thousand reasons to celebrate! I can’t list them all, but here are a few: I will become the ripe age of 60 this month! My husband and I will celebrate our 40th Anniversary in May! My family is coming to visit us in England in April and August this year! My church is celebrating its Centennial in August! All exciting blessings from God!
During this month, we will celebrate aspiring artists with an Artist Contest beginning March 25, 2019. Check back on the 25th to view and vote for your favorite drawing.
Also in this Edition, we added a post listing Calendar Events from our partners. Mark your calendars and share these events with others.
I encourage you to peruse this Edition to get a glimpse of how our authors express their perspectives on “A Reason to Celebrate.”
IN THIS EDITION…
- Celebrating the Return of Life… gives us a vivid idea of why we celebrate. “…the Lord promises to send the fresh rain of spring and restore bounty and blessings to the arid places of the land.” ◊ Elder Jerry Woods
- Keep Going… because “[S]omeone’s deliverance is attached to your obedience!” ◊ Charmayne Carter
- The Celebration is in Your Redesign…when you recognize “there is a countdown that begins in our minds knowing that warmer weather and blossoming flowers are right around that corner.” ◊ Keona Ellerbe
- Why Celebrate? “There is always a reason to celebrate, because GOD is always doing something amazing!” ◊ Minister Tracey Cleveland
- Trust in God’s Timing is a great reason to celebrate knowing that God is working behind the scenes waiting to show His power – at the perfect time! ◊ Elder Kristin Jennings
- Centennial Celebration is a letter from the Bishop inviting you to a special service to celebrate the GSC Centennial Year by the Grace of God! ◊ Bishop Michael A. Clayton, Sr.
We pray God will lift your spirits as you find A Reason to Celebrate during this season in your life.
Florence R. Smith